General Conditions of Use and Purchase
These General Conditions of Use and Purchase (hereinafter, “the General Conditions”) apply to your access to and use of the website www.eventim.cu* and its sub-domains (hereinafter, “the Web Site”) as well as the purchase of tickets through the Web Site. By merely visiting the Web Site, you become the User of the Web Site (hereinafter, the “User”) and agree to be bound by all the terms included in these General Conditions. In case you do not accept these General Conditions, you must leave the Web Site immediately.
By accepting these General Conditions, the User acknowledges the following:
- a. The User has read, understood and agreed to the conditions set forth herein.
- b. In case the User decides to purchase any product and/or service, the User has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Conditions.
- c. The User accepts to undertake and perform all of the obligations set forth herein.
1. General Information of the Web Site
Pursuant to Article 10 of Spanish Act 34/2002 of July 11th on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide you the following general information of the Web Site:
Owner: ENTRADAS EVENTIM, S.A.U (hereinafter referred to by its trading name, “ENTRADAS.COM”).
Registered Office: C/ Magallanes 25, 1º Piso. C.P. 28015, Madrid (Spain)
Tax Identification Number: A-81933772
Mercantile Register Information: Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register, Book 12997, Sheet 140, Section 8, Page M-488175, First Registration.
*Eventim.cu is a brand of entradas.com
2. Access to the Web Site
The access to the Web Site is free, except with regard to the cost of the telecommunications service supplied by the User’s provider.
3. Web Site Code of Conduct
The User agrees to use the Web Site and its content and services in accordance with the law, moral principles and public order as well as these General Conditions. The User shall neither use the Web Site for illegal activities or purposes that may be considered a criminal offence against third parties nor violate any applicable law.
The User agrees not to:
- I.- Submit or disseminate content or information that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supportive of terrorism or that infringes human rights.
- II.- Submit or disseminate software (virus or malware) that may damage computer systems of the internet service provider, its providers or any other internet User.
- III.- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a violation of the fundamental rights and civil liberties contemplated in the Spanish Constitution and international treaties.
- IV.- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- V.- Transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, advertising material, "spam", "chain mails", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that are exclusively intended for these purposes.
- VI.- Submit or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content that may deceive its recipients.
- VII.- Impersonate other Users by using their registration data to use the services and/or content of the Website.
- VIII.- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a breach of intellectual property rights, patents, brands or copyright held by the owners of the Website or by third parties.
- IX.- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that may be deemed a violation of privacy or data protection laws.
The User agrees not to hold ENTRADAS.COM liable against any complaint, fine, penalty or sanction as consequence of the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions of use. ENTRADAS.COM reserves the right to claim compensation for any corresponding damages incurred by ENTRADAS.COM.
4. Links to content and services through the Website
The Web Site may contain links, directories and search engines that enable the User to access other web sites and portals (hereinafter "Linked Sites"). In such cases, ENTRADAS.COM shall only be responsible for the content and services provided in the Linked Sites when ENTRADAS.COM has effective knowledge of any unlawful activity and does not proceed to remove the link diligently. Should the User consider that a Linked Site contains unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she can inform ENTRADAS.COM of such circumstance. In no case shall such communication impose on ENTRADAS.COM an obligation to remove the regarding link.
The inclusion of Linked Sites on the Web Site neither implies an agreement between ENTRADAS.COM and the owners of the Linked Sites nor implies the recommendation or the endorsement of the Linked Sites and/or its content by ENTRADAS.COM.
Unless otherwise stated on the Web Site, ENTRADAS.COM is unaware of the content and services of the Linked Sites. Therefore, ENTRADAS.COM shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the User or third parties by the unlawfulness nature, quality, outdating, unavailability, error or futility of the Linked Sites.
5. Intellectual Property
All the contents of the Web Site, including, but not limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and any other audiovisual or sound content as well as its graphic design and source code are intellectual property of ENTRADAS.COM or third parties. Under no circumstance shall the rights of exploitation contemplated in the intellectual property legislation in force of the aforementioned content shall be assigned to the User.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of ENTRADAS.COM or third parties. No rights are assigned to the User.
ENTRADAS.COM neither represents nor has commercial agreements with the owners of the brands it offers.
6. General Conditions of Use
6.1. Details of the Shows and Events
The details regarding the shows and/or events offered through the Web Site shall be available on their information sheet.
6.2. Process to Purchasing Tickets
The language in which the User shall conclude the contract is Spanish.
The process to purchasing products through the Web Site is explained below:
- 1º.- The User must click on the “Buy Tickets” button located on the information sheet of the show or event.
- 2°.- Next, by clicking on the “Tickets” button, the User must select the city, the date and time of the show or event he/she has selected in the first step of the purchasing process.
- 3°.- Once the city, date and time of the show or event have been selected, the User shall select the type of seats he/she would like to purchase as well as the number of tickets and, in some instances, the location of these seats. In the latter case, the User shall be able to select his/her seats from a seating chart. In addition, depending on the event or show, the User may be able to purchase ticket insurance covering the impossibility of the User to attend the event. Once these options have been selected, the User must click on “Add to the Shopping Cart” button located on the right side of the Web Site.
- 4°.- In case the User would like to add more tickets to the “Shopping Cart”, he/she must follow the aforementioned process as many times as desired. In the “Shopping Cart”, the User shall be able to, at any time, (i) view the information related to the show or event, such as the name of the event, the city where the event is occurring, date and time and the location of the seats; (ii) modify and delete tickets from the list; (iii) change the quantity of the tickets as well as its location for each selected show or event; (iv) view the reference number and the price of each ticket as well as additional costs such as ticket insurance and delivery of the tickets; and (v) view the final price of the order.
- 5°.- In the “Shopping Cart”, and prior to concluding the purchase of the tickets by clicking on the “Continue” button, the User must select one of the delivery methods contained in Clause 6.5 of these General Conditions. In the event of selecting mail delivery, the User must provide a valid mailing address. Tickets delivered by mail must be purchased at least 7 business days (from Monday to Saturday) prior to the event.
- Next, the User must continue the purchasing process by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- 6º.- At this point, the User must login and/or register on the Web Site :
• Registered User Login: In case the User has already an account with eventim.cu, the User must login by typing his/her email address as well as password and click on the “Sign In” button.
• New User Login: In case the User has not yet registered or does not login as Guest, the User must “Continue” by “Creating an Account” (Registered and Guest Users may directly proceed to section 6 below). At this moment:
6.1.- The new User must submit the required data marked with a red asterisk, accept the Privacy and Cookies Policy and click on the “Register” button. All data submitted by the User must be accurate, current and truthful.
6.2.- The User will receive a confirmation registration email at the email address provided by the User.
6.3.- Next, the User will expressly have to accept the “General Conditions of Use and Purchase” by clicking on the “Continue with Verification” button before confirming definitely the order.
- 7º.-Then, the User will select one of the credit and debit card brands. All card payments will be processed by our parent company CTS Eventim AG &Co KGaA .
- 8º.- Finally, the User must submit additional data regarding the selected payment method and, after accepting these General Conditions, confirm the purchase by clicking on the “Payment Obligation Button”.
- 9º.- The User will receive, at the email address provided during the registration process, a confirmation email of the purchase order. The confirmation email shall include information regarding the show or event the User purchased the tickets for as well as the quantity of tickets, city, date and time and the order number reference. The order number reference is the only way to identify the purchase made through the Web Site and the only way by which the ENTRADAS.COM personnel may identify your purchase order in case you want to ask us about your purchase.
Although not available to the User, ENTRADAS.COM shall keep an electronic receipt of the User’s purchase. Registered Users may view the history of all of his/her orders in the “Personal Area” section found on the Web Site.
The Registered User shall be responsible at all times for safekeeping his/her password and shall be liable for any harm as result of the misuse, assignment, disclosure or loss of the password. In this respect, the Registered User shall be responsible for the access to the restricted areas and/or the use of the services and contents of the Web Site under his/her password. Therefore, the User shall be held liable for the aforementioned activities.
6.4. Correction and identification of errors when entering data
In the event of not filling out a required field marked with a red asterisk, the User shall not be able to continue with the purchasing process or its validation until all of the required fields have been filled out. A message will appear on the screen warning the User of such circumstance.
As described in section 6.2 of these General Conditions, the User shall be able to review and modify the order information before concluding it.
At any time, the User shall be able to modify and/or update the information submitted during the registration process by clicking on the “Enter” button located on the top right side of the Web Site. Once the User has accessed his/her “Personal Area”, the User shall be able to check the status of the purchased tickets, the list of the shows and/or events deemed as favorites by the User; change his/her the personal data submitted during the registration as well as the password; contact ENTRADAS.COM Customer Service; among other actions.
6.5. Delivery methods
• TicketDirect: After purchasing the tickets through the Web Site, the User may print them directly at home via TicketDirect system.
6.6. Delivery of the Receipt
The User acknowledges and accepts that ENTRADAS.COM shall only send the receipt to the email address provided by the User during the registration process. Nevertheless, the User may request at anytime a physical copy of the receipt. In such case, the User must send a request to ENTRADAS.COM at email@example.com.
7. The Right of Withdrawal
Before purchasing the tickets, the User must ensure that the data entered are accurate and appropriate since, once the tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable. The impossibility of attending the show or User’s error while purchasing the tickets will not be considered as valid reasons to claim a refund. Ticket order shall only be cancelled as result of operational or technical issues attributable to ENTRADAS.COM. In this respect, the User may not exercise his/her right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 103 of Spanish Law 3/2014 of March 27th which modifies the Codified Text of the General Law on the Protection of Consumers and Users and ancillary legislation, approved by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16th since the exercise of the aforementioned right is excluded.
Nevertheless, in the event of tickets being purchased by a fraudulent or undue use of the User’s payment card, the User may request ENTRADAS.COM the cancellation of the charges made. The User will have to provide a police report regarding the unlawful use of the card.
The cancellation request of the aforementioned charges shall have to be in writing. The User must attach all the necessary documents (e.g., police report) as proof of the robbery o loss of the payment card used to purchase the tickets.
8. Complaints, claims and information requests
The User may direct any of his/her complaints, claims or information requests to ENTRADAS.COM Customer Service by contacting us:
• By sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• On Online Dispute Resolution platform: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
ENTRADAS.COM shall provide an answer to the User’s complaint or claim as soon as possible and, in any event, within one month from the complaint filing.
ENTRADAS.COM shall provide the User with an ID number and a written receipt by means of an email or text message as proof of the complaint or claim filing by the User.
ENTRADAS.COM has official complaint/claim/report forms which the User may request ENTRADAS.COM Customer Service.
9. Void or Unenforceable Clauses
If any clause of these General Conditions is judged to be, completely or partially, void or unenforceable, the void or the unenforceability shall only affect the clause in question or the provision considered to be void or unenforceable, but it shall not affect the validity or enforcement of these General Conditions as a whole. The void or unenforceable clause shall, either fully or partially, be deemed as not included in these General Conditions.
10. Governing Law
These General Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Spanish Law.
Any dispute between ENTRADAS.COM and the User shall be resolved before the Spanish Courts corresponding to ENTRADAS.COM registered office or before the courts of the User’s place of residence.
12. Prevalence of the version in the Spanish Language
In case of discrepancies between the Spanish version of these General Conditions and any other version in a different language, the version in Spanish shall prevail.